Always Keep These Two Documents While Riding or Driving, Father's or Brother's Bike, Car And Scooter
Many of us ride or drive our father's or brother's motorcycle, car or scooter. During anti crime checking, we have to prove that the vehicle we are driving belongs to our father or brother. In this video i have explained, "how you can prove this?".
Documents Required to Ride a Two Wheeler/Motorcycle in India :
Online DL & RC at Digilocker and mParivahan :
My Moto Vlogging Gears :
1. My Vlogging Camera (GoPro HERO9 Black) :
2. Mic (Kodak M11) :
3. Mic (Boya BYM1) :
4. Go Pro Accessories (61 in 1 Action Camera Accessories Kit) :
5. Helmet (Steelbird SBA-1) :
6. Helmet (Studds) :
7. SanDisk Extreme uSD Memory Card :
8 . GoPro Hero 9 Media Mod :
9. Riding Gloves 1 :
10. Riding Gloves 2 :
11. Riding Face Mask :
12. My Bike :
My Studio Gears :
1. My Camera (Canon 200D) :
2. Tripod (Digitek) :
3. Mic (Boya BY M1) :
4. Studio Light :
Driving condition on the roads of India have become worse than ever before. Traffic in cities has reached astronomical levels of congestion. Driving to anywhere has become stressful and annoyingly time-consuming with traffic moving at snail’s pace at almost every hour of the day. Considering such driving woes, a two-wheeler is nothing short of a blessing. Two-wheelers such as are the easiest to maneuver through traffic and are also easier to park, requiring far lesser space as compared to a car. Both these factors combined make two wheelers the ideal form of commuting within the city. Be it for popping over to the store for groceries, going to work, to pick up kids from the school, visiting a friend within the city, a two wheeler can help save a lot of time.
Documents Required to Drive A Two Wheeler
When it comes to taking your newly purchased two-wheeler on the road, there are a few things one must keep in mind. Before you venture out on the road with your two-wheeler, do ensure that you are wearing a proper driving helmet. Protection must be every rider’s first and foremost priority. The second thing which two-wheeler riders must always have on them are the requisite documents without which driving on the road is considered illegal.
These documents include:
1. Registration Certificate – Commonly known as RC, the registration certificate is a mandatory document for driving two-wheelers in India. This official document serves as a proof that the vehicle has been registered with the government of India. It is issued by the Regional Transport Office (RTO) and contains the vehicle registration number, name and number of the vehicle owner, and other details of the vehicle. It comes with a validity of 15 years and can be renewed for a period of 5 years.
2. Insurance Certificate– For a vehicle, two wheeler insurance certificate is an official document which serves as a verification of insurance for the purchased vehicle and provides all the insurance related information on the vehicle. The certificate will include details such as the name of the insurance provider, policy number, type of coverage, limit of coverage, tenure of the policy coverage period. As per the Motor Vehicles Act, it is compulsory for all vehicles to be covered at least under a third party liability insurance policy.
3. Drivers Licence – A driving licence is an official document provided to an individual by the Regional Transport Authority/Office (RTA/RTO), authorizing the holder to operate various categories of motor vehicles. According to the Motor Vehicles Act, it is compulsory for a person driving a vehicle on a highway r any other public road, to hold a valid driving licence at all times.
4. Emission Test Certificate – Vehicle Emission testing is a compulsory test which is done to check whether the emission given out by a vehicle are within the limits defined by the government.
#Riding #Driving #TrafficRule
Join my channel and become a member :
The wait is finally over. I am here with YouTube's very first Automobile & Mechanical Engineering Channel in HINDI.
In this channel i will upload videos related to automobile and mechanical engineering topics such as engine, I C engine, Cars, Motorcycles, Production, HMT, Thermodynamics, FM, CAD/CAM etc.
So subscribe my channel and learn everyday
Follow me on twitter: ⤵
Add me on Facebook: ⤵
Follow channel on Instagram: ⤵
Contact me: ⤵